Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Proiectul „The swallow is a refugee or an immigrant” a obținut Premiul I la secțiunea Incluziune, în cadrul Premiilor naționale eTwinning 2017.
Le mulțumesc tuturor celor care au crezut în noi, celor care ne-au sprijinit!
În mod special, vreau să le mulțumesc colegilor de la Colegiul Național „Petru Rareș” Beclean, partenerilor din Grecia, Cipru, Tunisia, Spania, Turcia și Polonia, evaluatorilor și echipei eTwinning România.
De asemenea, vreau să îi felicit pe toți participanții, am văzut proiecte deosebite și am întâlnit oameni speciali.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Sunday, September 17, 2017
We invite you to join our online event, on 26th of September 2017, at 19.00 CET.
This webinar is hosted by Maria Teresa Rughi and Marika Emese Cîmpean, eTwinning ambassadors, as part of the Training webinars organised by European eTwinning ambassadors. All eTwinners are invited to join!
Link to join: https://live.etwinning.net/events/event/32878
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Monday, September 4, 2017
We hope you had a restful summer break! A new school term is upon us so we are gearing up to start our new courses soon. We hope you can join us on another exciting learning journey. Have a look at some of the autumn professional development opportunities we have for you:
- Moving to Maths 2.0 - Rerun A key challenge in teaching Maths is helping pupils to understand the relevance of this competence outside of the Maths classroom.This course aims to address this situation by helping teachers develop students’ Mathematical competence as defined by the EU’s Key Competences framework: the ability to develop and apply mathematical thinking in order to solve a range of problems in everyday situations, with the emphasis being placed on process, activity and knowledge. The course will start on 18 September, and you can register here.
- Effective Parental Engagement for Student Learning Are you looking for ways to reach out to and work effectively with parents, to ensure your students’ success at school and later in life? This course will address a range of areas where school practitioners can build positive relationships with parents and engage them in the learning of students. The course will start on 25 September, and you can register here.
- Introducing Project-Based Learning in your Classroom – Rerun This course will introduce you to the concept of project-based learning (PBL) and will help you to implement this pedagogical approach in your classroom by providing concrete examples, ideas and tools that can inspire and support you and your students to embark on a PBL learning journey. The course will start on 16 October, but you can pre-register in this form and we will email you once the enrollment has opened.
- Erasmus+ funding opportunities for schools In this course you will discover how your school can benefit from opportunities eligible for Erasmus+ funding. Join us to get inspired and find concrete examples for Key Actions 1 and 2 in school education, see practical examples on a whole-school approach to European projects, and tips on preparing a competitive proposal. The course will start on 30 October, but you can pre-register in this form and we will email you once the enrollment has opened.
- Competences for 21st Century Schools – Rerun This course has been designed to improve your competences, so that you can in turn develop those of the young people you teach, work with or on behalf of. The course aims to provide you with a thorough introduction to competence-based education, as well as make you aware of the issues and challenges related to making competence-based education a reality in the classroom. The course will start on 13 November, but you can pre-register in this form and we will email you once the enrollment has opened.
Remember, all courses are entirely free, flexible and offer you a digital certificate and digital badges after completion. Enroll and enjoy learning with thousands of peers from across Europe and beyond!
The Teacher Academy Team,
Ready for a new adventure? Check out the new courses starting this Autumn!
- Opening Schools to STEM Careers - this course is meant to train and empower Heads of Schools and Career Counsellors in successfully equipping -and adapting- schools with tools for introducing and attracting young people to STEM careers. During this course, participants will learn how to recognize relevant STEM career pathways, identify significant STEM skills and soft abilities, address gender stereotypes, collaborate at in-school-level for STEM career counselling and host and create STEM career events and overall, among others. The course launches on 25th September and you can enroll here.
- Our Fragile Planet - in this last course in a 4-part series exploring how to teach using space and astronomy topics, we aim at getting you acquainted with the topic of Our Fragile Planet and the ways of effectively introducing it with the help of Space Awarenessresources in a relevant curriculum in the science classroom. The course will address questions of diversity related to space sciences and provide guidance and resources for introducing students to a range of space careers.This online course is built in such a way so that all teachers can participate, focusing especially on those who are interested in astronomy but never had the opportunity to learn more about it or have very little background information and do not feel comfortable to communicate basic information about our planet to their students. The course launches on 2nd October and you can enroll here.
- Collaborative Teaching and Learning_2nd edition - during this course you will receive advice from experts and peers, as well as concrete suggestions about how to carry out collaborative teaching and learning in your classroom. You will also have access to videos of inspiring practice and other support material. Moreover, you will have the chance to belong to a Europe-wide community of like-minded practitioners, dedicated to working together to make collaborative teaching and learning a reality in the classroom. The course launches on 25th September and you can enroll here.
Remember, all courses are entirely free, flexible and offer you a digital certificate and digital badges after completion. Enroll now and enjoy learning with thousands of peers from across Europe and beyond!
See you on our courses...
The European Schoolnet Academy Team
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Ziua Europei a fost sărbătorită la Colegiul Național „Petru Rareș” Beclean alături de colegii din județ, din țară, dar și din străinătate, prin schimbul de bune practici în derularea de proiecte europene. Mulțumim Centrului „Europe Direct” Bistrița pentru derularea concursului „Europa mea”, precum și elevilor și profesorilor participanți la activitățile simpozionului, concursului și atelierului practic „eTwinning - creativity and innovation”, inițiat de școala noastră.
Au fost alături de noi: doamna Inspector Școlar General Camelia Tabără, domnul Director al Casei Corpului Didactic a Județului Bistrița Năsăud, Ioan Ioja și doamna Inspector Școlar pentru Proiecte Educaționale, Daniela Hudrea.
La mulți ani, Europa!
La mulți ani, eTwinning!
Sunday, April 30, 2017
Thank you for participating and sharing with us so many amazing project ideas.
Here are a few printscreens from my presentation. I am honoured to be part of the Creative Classroom group!
Sunday, April 23, 2017
Sâmbătă, 29 aprilie 2017, între orele 11-17
Link pentru a vă alătura: https://eun2.adobeconnect.com/r89u964sdra/